I have a LOT of experience in animation (one of my creations had a Billion hits on youtube), working for TV, web, corporate, no profit, pharma ect.
I worked for +10y as multimedia designer and in the last 3 years I started working in VR (animVR, Tiltbrush, Quill ect).
SKILLS : animation direction, 2D animation, 3D animation, traditional – hand drawing, after effects, GIFs, stop motion, character design, storyboarding, editing, graphic design, tracking and motion graphic, infographic, print designweb design, logo design, Illustration.
EXPERIENCE : media, entertainment, music, non-profit, restaurants, fashion, pharma, finance, technology, health, lifestyle, art galleries.
Clients: BBC, SKY, RAI, CARTOON NETWORK, REDBULL, MEDIASET, CAVALLI, CHILDREN’S TUMOR FOUNDATION, PANINI, RADIO GLOBO, CAPAROL, PATIENT CROSSROADS, STRANEMANI, AC MILAN.
Awards & Exhibitions
- Virtual Reality Performance at SUBTLE SHIFT
- Virtual Reality Performance at #UNSEEN
- Virtual Reality Performance at Giorgio Casu ExhibitionsHueb (New York) (2015)
- 2014 Webby Award (BBC – 90 seconds fix)
- Guest/Expo Table at Comic Con (New York) (2012-2013)
- Special Guest in “Motion Cube” Stand at Creativity Festival Fortezza dal Basso – (Florence) (2010)
- Special Guest in “Artimotion” Stand at Craft Festival Fortezza dal Basso – (Florence) (2009)
- Best Student of Nemo Academy (2008) (Florence)
- Master Degree
- Digital Animation Academy NEMO (Florence) 2005 – 2008
- Digital Animation Course (Pordenone) 2003 – 2004
- Adobe & Macromedia Course (Pordenone) 2002 – 2003
- Art School (Pordenone) 1998 – 2003
• Digital & Traditional Illustration • Traditional Animation • Web design • Digital Animation • Storytelling • Storyboarding • Video Editing • Stop Motion Animation • Character Design • 3D animation • Graphic Design • Art Direction • Logo Design – Graphic Design