In my 10 years of experience I have worked and directed in more than 50 projects, from video and animation production to company design and branding. My work has attained much praise, and some of my videos have received 1million + views on YouTube. One of my videos was ranked in the “top 50 most viewed videos of all time” (more than half billion views).
Webby award winner. I’m the founder of MD&A, a company that creates virtual reality content for visual art.
SKILLS : animation direction, 2D animation, 3D animation, traditional – hand drawing, after effects, GIFs, stop motion, character design, storyboarding, editing, graphic design, tracking and motion graphic, infographic, print designweb design, logo design, Illustration.
EXPERIENCE : media, entertainment, music, non-profit, restaurants, fashion, pharma, finance, technology, health, lifestyle, art galleries.
Clients: BBC, SKY, RAI, CARTOON NETWORK, REDBULL, MEDIASET, CAVALLI, CHILDREN’S TUMOR FOUNDATION, PANINI, RADIO GLOBO, CAPAROL, PATIENT CROSSROADS, STRANEMANI, AC MILAN.
Awards & Exhibitions
- Virtual Reality Performance at SUBTLE SHIFT
- Virtual Reality Performance at #UNSEEN
- Virtual Reality Performance at Giorgio Casu ExhibitionsHueb (New York) (2015)
- 2014 Webby Award (BBC – 90 seconds fix)
- Guest/Expo Table at Comic Con (New York) (2012-2013)
- Special Guest in “Motion Cube” Stand at Creativity Festival Fortezza dal Basso – (Florence) (2010)
- Special Guest in “Artimotion” Stand at Craft Festival Fortezza dal Basso – (Florence) (2009)
- Best Student of Nemo Academy (2008) (Florence)
- Master Degree
- Digital Animation Academy NEMO (Florence) 2005 – 2008
- Digital Animation Course (Pordenone) 2003 – 2004
- Adobe & Macromedia Course (Pordenone) 2002 – 2003
- Art School (Pordenone) 1998 – 2003
• Digital & Traditional Illustration • Traditional Animation • Web design • Digital Animation • Storytelling • Storyboarding • Video Editing • Stop Motion Animation • Character Design • 3D animation • Graphic Design • Art Direction • Logo Design – Graphic Design